- Content audit
- Competitor content analysis
- Content strategy
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs) for content creation & promotion
- 6-month roll-out plan
A global corporate consulting firm sought to improve and scale its content marketing program. As a professional services provider, the primary need was to demonstrate thought leadership in various areas related to the firm’s three separate business units.
The engagement began with a comprehensive audit to determine the volume, quality, and location of existing content pieces. This was followed by a competitor content analysis of the firm’s five closest competitors to evaluate their positioning, content types and formats, channel selection, and engagement rates. Once the internal and external research was complete, I developed a content marketing strategy, SOPs for sustainable content marketing, and a six-month roll-out plan that nearly tripled the firm’s monthly thought leadership output.
- 186% increase in monthly content output
- 164% increase in content engagement across all channels
- 47% increase in click-thru rates